Steven MacDonnell - Senior Account Supervisor at the San Francisco Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I’m the youngest of 8 siblings.
- I just spent two weeks surfing the California coast and visiting national parks in my ’82 Volkswagen Vanagon.
- I’m an avid skier, surfer, golfer, cyclist, and general outdoorsman.
I was inspired to get into PR by my uncle and older sister, who have both had successful careers with industry-leading organizations. I love creating and executing programs that genuinely impact my client’s businesses.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I selected PAN because of the company’s dedication to its employees and stellar reputation as a true partner to its clients.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
On a golf course, in the mountains, or at the beach!
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite sport is hockey! I played in college.