Bret Kurtz – Senior Graphics Designer at the Boston Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- Most people think I’m crazy when I tell them this, but I have never had coffee before.
- I have had a camera in my hands my whole life, and I love anything photography related.
- I won a regional Oreo stacking contest when I was a kid.
With my background in interactive media, PAN is the perfect place to combine all my interests. In a fast-paced setting like PR, I’m going to be able to get my hands on many different projects with different types of clients, which I enjoy.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I had heard about an opening at PAN from a colleague, and after some research, I knew right away this was the company I wanted to work for. Emphasis on work-life balance, transparency with employees, great interview process, and employee growth potential were just a few of the many reasons I chose to work here. I have worked at other digital agencies in the past and I know what the culture can be like, but PAN has broken that mold and created something even better.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
When I’m not working, I’m usually outdoors. I spend a lot of time in the mountains or trying to get my adrenaline pumping—I enjoy rock climbing, hiking, running, and snowboarding.
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite movie is Ferris Bueller’s Day Off!