Caitlin Noll - Senior Account Executive at the San Francisco Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I am the youngest of eight children, and I’m the youngest sibling by 12 years.
- I tried my hand at “modeling” in high school – as in, my mom knew a photographer who needed someone for a local magazine cover.
- I LOVE cooking and am constantly on the lookout for new recipes, and I’m probably taking at least three online courses through EdX.org at any given point in time.
Truthfully, I fell into PR. I knew I wanted to do something in the communications space when I was in college, but thought I wanted to be in advertising. After some soul searching, I majored in PR and never looked back!
The industry has shifted greatly in the last decade, which is what I love most about it. I find it rewarding, and fun, to live and breathe all aspects of communications, both traditional and digital!
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
This might sound cliché, but just like a client, I was really drawn to the breadth of service offerings at PAN, and was looking to continue growing my skillset in measurement and digital marketing. But beyond that, I’m continually impressed by the kindness and passion of everyone I’ve met so far – the employees here truly value their work and each other.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
I’m still a pretty new transplant to SF (I’ve lived in New York my entire life), so weekend activities involve dragging my husband hiking all over the city. We’ve done a few 10-mile walks, and are generally enjoying the California weather.
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite dessert is cake!