Jacob Lawrence - Intern at the Boston Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I am born and raised on Martha’s Vineyard.
- I love being active: I’m in the gym all year round, I snowboard in the winter, and I’m waiting to begin riding my bike when the weather gets nice enough.
- I’m a big Celtics and Patriots fan.
2. What made you get into PR and what do you love most about it?
I have always liked to write. Whether it’s creatively or for school, I’ve always found it enjoyable. Over time, I began to also take interest in the growing popularity of social media and how people, businesses and brands were crafting messages and spreading them to their audience. In addition to this, PR allows me to also learn about industries and subjects that I might not be able to otherwise.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I knew early on in my career that I wanted to work for an agency, and I wanted to go somewhere that would allow me to learn as much as possible and take on a variety of projects. I wanted to work somewhere I could grow both personally and professionally. Not only does PAN allow me to do that, they encourage it!
From the first minute I started here, I’ve felt welcome and valued by everyone from the CEO to the interns. Everyone here is kind, helpful and wants to see you succeed, and it’s this team-first culture that not only makes coming to work every day so enjoyable but also makes you want to do your part to help others succeed.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
You can find me just being out around town. I love living in the city because no matter what the weather is like, there is always something to do. I’m usually either in Back Bay or Downtown.
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite food is Crab Cakes!