- Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
Well some might be surprised to know that I’m a lefty, I played volleyball in college and I am originally from Indiana.
- What made you go into PR and what do you love most about it?
My aunt, Chris Boehlke is a PR vixen and a huge inspiration for my career. She has been my cheerleader from day one! What I love most about PR is that no two days are the same. PR is an exciting industry to be a part of and I love that I am constantly challenged in new ways that help me stay current and on trend.
- What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
The amazing people here at PAN West (also Katelyn Campbell in Boston). They completely changed my perspective on what agency life is supposed to look like.
- Where can we find you on the weekends?
Under a ray of sunshine (if I can find one amidst Karl the Fog) or with a drink in hand :)
- Fill in the blanks – My favorite __season___ is _fall_ !