Emily Pallack - Intern at the San Francisco Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I have a pretty severe phobia of birds.
- I have been to over 100 concerts.
- My most prized possessions are tied between my Limited Edition Martha Stewart 48-pack Glitter Set and my vinyl record collection.
I originally was going to pursue celebrity management, so that’s what brought me to PR. The idea that there are infinite ways to share a message has always intrigued me, and I became obsessed with the notion of concocting a perfect one for each particular audience.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I chose PAN because I was floored by the office community I witnessed during the interview process. Each person couldn’t say enough about how much they loved the atmosphere, and that helped make my decision easy. Since arriving here as an employee, I’ve experienced nothing but warm welcomes.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends ?
I love sightseeing in the Bay Area, so I go to the Marin Headlands and Fish Ranch a lot. I also spend more time than I’d like to admit photoshopping striped sweaters onto Anderson Cooper.
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite basketball team is the Warriors!