2017 has proven to be another successful year in the books here at PAN Communications. We’ve been recognized for awards in categories spanning across client relations, to marketing and digital, to the agency as a whole. The breadth of these recognitions illustrates the talent and expertise that our integrated firm has worked diligently to showcase over the past year.
To kick off the nominations, The Holmes Report recognized PAN in two of its annual lists related to the PR industry:
- Top 5 PR Agencies to Work For – determined by a comprehensive survey of agency employees at more than 50 agencies throughout North America.
- The North American Small PR Agencies of the Year – awarded through face-to-face meetings and evaluations of the best PR firms across the U.S. and Canada.
In addition to the agency awards above, The American Business Awards presented us with a Silver Stevie Award for Company of the Year - Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations – ringing in our third consecutive year of recognition.
While individual and client-related awards are certainly worth celebrating, receiving agency-wide recognition from the well-established and highly regarded publications mentioned above puts all of our hard work into perspective. I am incredibly proud of our team for their commitment to this agency – day in and day out.
These awards celebrate our employees’ dedication to the agency, but more importantly, they provide prospective clients with tangible evidence of our team’s superior work ethic and contributions to the PR industry as a whole. Our agency’s teamwork-driven mindset and excellent company culture foster collaboration and allow us to go above and beyond for our clients. For more information on PAN’s recent awards, check out:
- PAN Celebrates the North American Excellence Awards Alongside Other Industry Recognitions
- Bulldog Reporter Recognizes PAN Clients Dyn, Sisense and roOomy in Social Media Awards
- PAN is Recognized as a 2017 ‘Top Company Culture’ from Entrepreneur