As we close the first half of the year, I am once again honored to find myself surrounded by a team that demonstrates day in and day out, the ability to move seamlessly through the rapidly changing landscape of public relations and integrated marketing. The passion to strive for excellence is felt throughout the firm and was instrumental in the client campaign recognition at The Publicity Club of New England’s Bell Ringer Awards.
Our teams were acknowledged in the following six campaign categories:
- Bronze for Sisense – Business to Business Launch Campaign
- Silver for Cambridge Biomarketing – Cause Marketing Campaign
- Merit for Dyn – Crisis Communications Campaign
- Bronze for CloudBees – Corporate or Agency Podcast
- Bronze for Forbes 30 – Special Event: Series
- Gold for Forbes 30 – Print or Digital Feature Article or Commentary Placement: Regional or Local Publication
‘Proud’ does not even begin to describe how I feel about the wins our team has secured, and I couldn’t think of a group more deserving. Between The Holmes Report, The American Business Awards, and now The Publicity Club of New England, PAN continues to perform outstanding work in the public relations and communications industry.
These wins have built our agency’s reputation and continue to exceed our goals and expectations. Industry recognition from notable organizations is crucial to the future success of PAN. These awards display our talent and expertise for both current and prospective clients, allowing PAN to continue our expansion as one of the nation’s leading PR firms.
In keeping with the topic of Bell Ringer Awards recognition, I would like to congratulate our friend and neighbor over at 360 PR+, Laura Tomasetti, on the John J. Molloy Crystal Bell Lifetime Achievement Award. Laura’s leadership and commitment are truly remarkable and I’m humbled to pass this award along to her.
For more information about the Bell Ringer Awards, check out the press release here.
To read about PAN’s other fantastic awards and recognitions, check out:
- PAN Demonstrates Talents Through Multiple Agency, Campaign Nominations and Award Wins
- Bulldog Reporter Recognizes PAN Clients Dyn, Sisense and roomy in Social Media Awards