Cameron Rogers – Intern at the San Francisco Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I love all things related to the Oregon Ducks
- I lived in Siena, Italy for a summer during college
- I played competitive basketball my entire childhood and through high school.
I took an intro to PR course at the University of Oregon with a very inspiring professor. Things clicked and a few months later, I was switching majors!
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
PAN had the family feel and company culture I was looking for in an employer. I want to be able to develop my skills while having fun.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
On the weekends, you can find me hiking with my two golden retrievers – Honey and Ryley – or watching sports. I love all sports, but my favorites are football, basketball, soccer, and MMA.
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite food is pizza! I would eat it every day if I could.